Careers @ dBMEDx
Here at dBMEDx we strive to produce the highest quality products in a fast paced and fun environment. We are looking for dynamic, motivated, self-driven individuals to join our team and participate in our success!
Current Job Openings
dBMEDx is looking for both full and part-time Assembly Technicians who want to make an impact in a fast-growing, fun, challenging, medical device company. We manufacture high-tech electromechanical medical devices and we are experiencing significant growth and looking to expand our team.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble/disassemble, electromechanical devices using a variety of hand tools within a production environment. Must be proficient with the use of hand tools associated with electronics assembly.
- Inspect and final test completed devices in accordance with applicable specifications.
- Possess the ability to read, interpret, and follow written procedures
- Perform soldering/de-soldering functions associated with surface mount and through-hole components. Must be familiar and proficient.
- Fine motor skills, able to work on small parts, comfortable working with an assembly microscope.
- Mechanical or electrical assembly experience
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Completion of a NASA, IPC, and/or MIL-Spec. certified soldering course is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Additional education preferred.
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks.
- Possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
- Proficient operating a Windows PC
- Ability to communicate effectively via spoken, written and electronic means.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please respond addressing the items listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org